- Do you have parents that don't buy-in to your treatment recommendations?
- Are parents only doing a fraction of the hours you recommend?
- Are there just some families that you find difficult to work with?
- Have you given up on parent training...or wish you could?
Parent training can be a challenge for even the most experienced BCBA, but this masterclass will make it EASY!
Presented by: Melissa Druskis, M.S., BCBA, LBA
Credit: 4.0 CEUs
When: Available RIGHT NOW!
This masterclass will cover
- Parental burnout and how it affects your parent training
- An analysis of different parenting types and how to best work with them
- How to assess parent ABA skills using structured methods and create individualized goals based on those results
- How to lead engaging parent meetings that increase buy-in and carrier over of your goals to the home and community